August 4th 2016
Welcome to the www.tsg-group.com web site (the “Web Site”), the web site of THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to www.tsg-group.com together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services presented herein. This Website is provided by the Company as a service to its customers for their informational purposes and for their personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited. Your access to, and use of this Website is subject to your compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. The goal of this Website is to learn about residential condominium properties available for lease or purchase.
Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website. By accessing this Website or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the Terms and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this Website immediately.
- Service providers who have a relationship with THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP.
- THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. and/or its agents.
Third Party Sites are not under the control of THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP., and we are not responsible for such Third Party Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, reliability, veracity, completeness, or timeliness thereof, any link contained therein, or any changes or updates thereto. The inclusion or access to Third Party Sites does not imply an endorsement thereof, or of the provider of such content or services, or of any third party web site.
Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission, you may not and agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site or any part thereof.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site.
- No real-estate broker is authorized to use the Content for commercial purposes without the express prior written consent of the company. Any commercial use of any Content from this Website is prohibited.
- Nothing in the Content of this Website should be relied upon as advice on tax, financial, or legal matters.
- If you post, upload, submit or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Web Site, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information.
- Refrain from impersonating any person or entity and from falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity.
- This Website will not be used to interfere with or disrupt the business activity of the Company or its affiliates.
- The Website will be not used to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Cease holding yourself or another out as an agent, employee, or representative of the Company.
- No license or right to use the trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Website, is granted, whether by implication or otherwise by use of this Website.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THE U.S. POLICY FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT AN AFFIRMATIVE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COURSE OR DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS, IF ANY, FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR RECEIPT OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE POSTING OF AVAILABLE CONDOMINIUMS, RENTAL APARTMENTS OR COMMERCIAL PREMISES DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY PARTICULAR PROPERTY YOU MAY DESIRE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME YOU MAKE AN INQUIRY, NOR DOES IT GUARANTEE THAT PRICES WILL NOT CHANGE. FURTHERMORE, INQUIRING ABOUT A PROPERTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT TO LEASE AN APARTMENT.
YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT TO LEASE AN APARTMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT AND RETURNED THE APPLICATION REQUIRED BY THE COMPANY’S LEASING REPRESENTATIVE AND THAT APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE COMPANY’S LEASING REPRESENTATIVE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR THIS WEBSITE SHALL EXPRESSLY CREATE, OR BE CONSTRUED TO IMPLY, ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT LOSS, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS TO THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF:
- THE TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE- EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
- HOW IT WAS CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, BY THE USE, EXISTENCE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, BY THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE, BY THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, BY THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE).
- THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED (CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE).
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, therefore, the above limitation may not apply to you.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP., ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, COURT COSTS OR ARBITRATION COSTS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. may terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
UPDATES & TERMS
Prices reflected, if any, are subject to change at any time and without notice, and no price reflected includes optional features or premiums for upgraded properties. Please check with the Company sales team if you are interested in for the most current pricing and to learn what is included with purchase or lease.
The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, designs, floor plans, layouts, elevations, art, furniture, fixtures, appliances, amenities, and views depicted for projects in development are conceptual. The Company reserves the right to modify, revise, or withdraw any, or all, of the same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Some items shown may not be included with purchase. When considering a purchase consult the Prospectus and the form purchase agreement of the Company Project you are interested in to determine items included with your purchase and all terms and conditions of such a purchase. Floor plans and elevations presented in artist’s renderings may contain options which are not standard. All dimensions of properties under development are approximate and subject to change at the discretion of the project developer and should not be relied upon when making a decision to lease or purchase.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted property of , THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP., or third parties and are protected by the United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. does not allow framing of www.tsg-group.com
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) Notices;
THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP. respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the www.tsg-group.com, please provide the following information in writing to THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP.’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) elements of notification for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the www.tsg-group.com, that were subsequently removed from the www.tsg-group.com, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to THE SOLUTION GROUP, CORP.’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c) (1) (C) or an agent of such person.
Any notices for copyright claims or permission requests should be sent to:
4100 N Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33127
Any questions regarding these Terms or our Website should be directed to: